Finger Spins

Horizion

Don’t forget about the Elysian by Eternal Throw.

Where would they get that from?

I have a variety of yoyos that were designed for finger spins. Ironicly, the ones that have the inverse nipple (Space Cadet, C3 MOVE), along with ones with a bowl (Horizon) give me the most trouble spinning.

The Elysian is amazing and it’s pretty much “auto correct” for finger spins. The extreme H-shape and the tiny cup make it perfect.

I’ve also had excellent luck with my 2sick Knight as much as you’d think the nub in the center would get in the way. Also been able to spin my Igloo, Oracle, and other yoyos with fairly flat centers.

Add the Petrichor to the flat-cup list of contenders.

I have a C3 Railgun and it’s absolutely insane for fingerspins guys…yeah, I uses a lot of others too…but or an excellent throw to land a fs with and I like the 3YO3 AL5 along with the Shutter and the Alter Ego by Spin Dynamics…have to agree with some of the other listed throws too

C3 move is the best I have ever used! For me it’s almost completely automatic. Then again, for leaning it may not be the best.
I still have to get a skyva and Elysian (trades for them on my bst :wink: )to compare though.

Horizon, strix and skyva

The skyva and horizon are really good

I learned on the shutter and dogma. The shutter was great in aiming for the inner grind area but still required learning a good slight tilt. The dogma has a nice area around the hub that spins real nice on that slight tilt. Recently picked up a skyva. Love it, but until you have a good horizontal throw and practice popping up onto the finger, it’s actually harder than the shutter. Sometimes it will spin around my finger and never settle into that tiny dimple!

I learned with the skyva but I think the horizon is a good one to do finger spins with

Ok listen. I have used all the yoyos mentioned here for fingerspins extensively.

But, the best yoyo out there for fingerspins is the eternal throw Elysian. Just hands down

Elysian definitely is the best! I got one probably 2 weeks ago and it definitely is the best.

Honorable mentions: c3 move and curvy donut man.

Listen to this man. It should’ve been long established by now that the Elysian is by far the best yoyo for fingerspins.

True, but it isn’t exactly the easiest yoyo to find either so constantly recommending it for fingerspins isn’t always the best way to go.

And people providing examples of their experience should not be invalidated when it applicable to the topic. Good to know that the Elysian kills finger spins, though

Jackknife!

DA BEST YOYO FOR FINER SPINS IS THE c3 finger spin :o

1 Like

C3 Fingerspin for sure !
another recommend is MOVE or Speedaholic

There good too!