STARTING A THROW CLUB IN NORTH CAROLINA!!https://www.facebook.com/NCThrowersClub

STATE: NORTH CAROLINA
CITIES: CHARLOTTE, BELMONT, MT.HOLLY, GASTONIA, KINGS MTN. and SURROUNDING AREA’S

Ok so reaching out to all the throwers/yoyo(ers) in the listed area’s ABOVE^^^^(SURROUNDING AREA’S) or if your just VISITING. Meeting will be held at a local Park, Mall, or Rec. Center. Just need to get things started!
Trying to start up a local Yoyo club to share tricks, tips, Events, trades, and help widen our sport/hobby to all the people who haven’t encountered the wonderful world of yoyo-ing lol…
So if your interested please send me a personal message or comment to join! Feel free to E-Mail me as well! bblackwidow13@gmail.com

Hoping this will become a 25+ member club and start doing demonstrations at local schools and such, like I said to share and widen our yoyo club and community! Looking for a “CO HOST” or two to help arrange and organize these local meetings, demonstrations, and events! Maybe even some of our awesome members from Yoyoexpert or company’s maybe even some of the pro’s will come to help out if this works out as planned! Share with your family and friends!
-Chase Blackwelder

1 Like

I would love to see the NCYYC! Liked the page

1 Like

The Raleigh Throwers and you guys could probably have a Joint Meet at some point if you want.

When and were are you guys meeting?

There used to be a pretty active club outside of Charlotte.

1 Like