Titanium Tundra - CLYW x Luftverk (a deeper view) *added "follow up" 9/2/16*

Thanks buddy! I hope many many people get to try one. At Worlds everyone who talked to me for the most part was offered to throw it. Most accepted. haha

I knew you liked than manatee, your review of it made me want to buy my own lol. You weren’t wrong, it’s amazing. I also am digging my delicious snowcone:)

1 Like

Follow up/Final thoughts added to OP

Thank you for the review. Really glad you like it so much :slight_smile:

Jeff

1 Like

Awesome follow up. Hell, congrats even Dust! Thats wicked!

1 Like

I need one so badly lol!

We all have our “Holy Grail” yoyos. This one was mine, and I never thought I would actually obtain it. Now I wonder whats gonna be good enough to make me want IT instead (or in addition to, rather)

when you remove the bearing (to clean it, for example) be careful not to drop it … it’s not as hard as you might think.

That sucks man!

Oh no! Ill send you a PM with info on how to get a new replacement.

Is not of the Tundra, was of The Shield of Jazz-yo … but is indifferent, this is what can happen to all full-ceramic if they fall with a certain angle … a steel bearing… bounce, a bearing in ceramic… breaks in two parts …

P.S. 20$ and I bought a new one (KK) ::slight_smile:

I hate that the anodizer messed up the bearing seat on those, I would have been able to have gotten one them.

The hurt ones got sold as Fools Gold direct from CLYW a couple months ago. Most of the vibe was tunable to some extent. Some more than others, but I was able to get 2, and make a very smooth one from picking from the 4 halves, and a BUNCH of different bearings. Ended up trading one for a Peak. :slight_smile:

After all this time, the Tundra (AMS) is still my #1 favorite throw.

1 Like

I am so excited … getting one this week!!!

But have a few guys asking if I wanna buy their FG too…

Is it worth it ? Most want retail for it.

If you can get A grade, i would. If your A grade got dinged and you want a mint for display, got for FG. Most of the FG vibe can be tuned out to some extent. Its a gamble, but even the wosrt vibe shouldbt be felt on the string, so its really no biggie.

Both my FGs tuned out to almost A grade status. Can’t really feel it on your finger. But with your finger nail on the rim you hear it like a vibrating ring. At FG price, I say it’s worth it.

Why is it white

Why is the bearing white

Is a full ceramic bearing

I Fly RC helicopters also!

1 Like