Next buys/ trades

We can talk about them, we can’t direct link to other e-stores tho. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need the new Sengoku Hattori in my life asap!

The Hattori looks amazing! Reminds me of some of those B!st yoyos, but a toned down version.

Same! I wish I had money for one or yoyos to try to trade for one but maybe some day :wink:

^ Well it’s sold out on their site, now… :-\

Landed a 2014 eh and Confetti Cannon Peak 2 for an OG Northstar and Onedrop Code 1. Excited to get my fixed axle game back on. Learned on a Butterfly watching a VHS, lol.

new release oct, 6th

I’m in the unique situation where I can make any yoyo exactly how I want it right here at home.

There are benefits to being a wood worker who throws fixed axles almost exclusively.

yeah i’m jealous, you make some beautiful yoyos

i didn’t know what the next buy or trade would be. then i got an email from yoyodoc. now i have a couple monkeyfinger throws headed my way. a 7075 prime8, and a dragon slayer ape-x. they will have a new home with my 6061 prime8 and tri-b.

Cool, props to yoyodoc for being awesome

Freedom wolf otw :us::wolf:

ChaseN’it

I know, right.

My next buy will be the TopYo MOJO.

Kenshin

Love the Kenshin!

I think I want to get rid of this Horizon Ultra I just got :-\

What don’t you like about the Horizon Ultra? I’m considering picking one up.

Well, I don’t want to get too off topic…

I could be being petty, and/or it’s something I’m doing wrong, but I don’t like what they did to the fingerspin area.

Maybe we could trade? ;D

I picked up a Mojo the other day and i love it. Hard to believe how well it plays for how cheap it is. Fingerspins for days.
I just bought a black joyride today, but now i am definitly saving up for the next run of the Sengoku Hattori, looks so badass.

Hmmm, I kinda like the finger spin cup the way it is on the original Horizon. Anyway, I might be up for a trade. PM me with what you’re looking for.