Movies?

Honestly I’m not a huge Disney fan but I think everyone should see all of the Pixar movies. They’re amazing. Also guardians of the galaxy vol.2 was a great movie

Schindler’s list

1 Like

What about Bob?

Bride of Frankenstein

Dr. Strangelove

Pit and the Pendulum (w/ Vincent Price - one of the best horror/dramas I’ve ever seen - watch out for that ending!)

I did. Wasn’t that good.

Oh and go see the matrix. I don’t care if you have already seen it, just go watch it again.

You are still around here! :slight_smile:

Not one person mentioned “Yo-Yo Girl Cop.”

Of course, once watched, you’ll realize you will never get that 98 minutes of your life back. ::slight_smile:

skitrz, I hope you realize that’s equivalent to loosing the game. :wink:

1 Like

Big fan of Logan. Haven’t been moved by a movie like that in a long time.

Matrix is super sick, love that movie.

Whiplash (if has not already been mentioned). Or, The Boy Who Loved Trolls for all who need something a little different in their lives (available in parts on YouTube)

Arlington Road

Breakfast of Champions

Hot Rod

I hated Arlington Road…I do not know why, but I just cannot stand movies when the “bad guy” wins!

Young Guns and Pulp Fiction. My favorite (short) film if it even counts as one is the Summit Documentary by CLYW and Onedrop

Im glad youve seen it. Its really underrated imo. And yea, any movie (spoiler) where the bad guy does it right, is always exciting, and gutting at the same time.

Swordfish also.

Logan was awesome! It’s probably my all time favorite marvel movie. Too bad there will be no more Wolverine movies.

Hugo Was reeeeeaally good.

The first matrix.

Anything by Miyazaki but specifically Nausica Of the Valley of the wind and Howls moving castle.

Saving private ryan.

OG Bladerunner (the new one is good too, seent it twice)

Shaun Of the Dead

Alien 1,2,&3

The new “IT”

The Shining

bronson with Tom Hardy

One flew over the cuckoo’s nest (incredible movie)

Lawrence of Arabia,

Old boy

Whether you are religious or not “Ben Hur” and “The ten commandments” is an unbelievably good set of movies.

Another religious movie that is really stinking good is Samson and Delilah. I’m not a religious man at all but I really enjoy these.

I could go on for daaaaaays with lists of movies but those are some good ones.

Edit: YOU HAVE TO WATCH “DRIVE” great film!

I want to see Blade Runner 2049.

I can recommend What Happened to Monday, a Netflix movie. It’s a sci-fi film with an interesting plot. I was pleasently surprised by it.

1 Like

One of the best movies I’ve seen in quite a while! Definitely worth going out to see, as the sound is awesome in the theater. I heard they are already pulling it here in the states, so hurry!

Yeah, I’d better get in because they’re pulling it here too.

I took your advice on “What Happened to Monday” and really enjoyed the movie. We all know the classics or blockbuster movies to see with the big budgets and big stars. It is the unheard of and obscure movies like this that are hard to find. Thanks again and keep em coming folks :slight_smile: