Let me tell you why this is the best trick today

Got it first try😂

if Doctor Strange met Doctor Who…

1 Like

Cool trick! I like that he’s using the Roll Model, as someone had just asked about it here. Was that on purpose?

It seems like there might be a way to meld it with the Tsukasa Takatsu repeater above…

Partly on purpose, partly because 365 is such a great source for tricks (and ideas, because lots of it is way above my pay grade). The Roll Model is a really cool yo-yo, but it kinda fell between the cracks.
Might have to pick up another one at the discount price.

This is a cool trick someone was showing off at the Raleigh yo-yo club yesterday, so it might be the best trick this week (i’m a slow learner).

This was a tough one. First tension slack and first… Whatever that second part is.

Cause its awesome!

1 Like

For this trick-o-de-day, you will need the following,
A fresh string, your fav throw, your best knot pick ( I use a nylon zip-tie, works great) and finally a tranquilizer or similar mind altering substance.
1A Tension Hook y’all!

Planning ahead so all of your materials are ready before you start is best practice for any project.

Also, this trick can be done from a DoN or a Houdini Mount, with subtly different results.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV0.1JgtZt3EAbFRx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dnBlbTdqBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkyRkJUM18xBHNlYwNzYw--/RV=2/RE=1493931829/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_rWIAuXrMaA/RK=0/RS=mumGQfoh9j1ECUBl43d_XMa0sA0-
Because look at the control this guy has! So boss😄

Nice trick, trick :smiley:

This man’s YouTube channel is nothing but bangers, just pick one for any trick of the day.

1 Like

Totally agree!  I don’t know why it’s such a well kept secret. Definitely deserves more :heart:

We’re not happy until you’re not happy!  *<B{Q>

when is a trick not a trick? it’s a trick question, the answer is when it is a tutorial.
this video is from one of the cary yo-yo club’s finest, and it unlocked the trick i have
been trying to learn for a long time, Mortal Pongbat.
grab your 3D glasses and strap in for Hourglass.

Just learned this one and now i cant stop doing it!

Thumbs up for this trick 'o de day. Also thumbs up for rethinkyoyo, an amazing resource.

1 Like

Saturday morning magic y’all

This trick is strangely compelling to do. Relatively easy, but who doesn’t need a trick like that once in a while?

Extendo Clip. Really love this trick. I can get the elements but not the flow.

1 Like

Triple Trouble