Adamantium yoyo

Let’s say adamantium exists. How would the yoyo be manufactured & what would it’s properties be?

You wouldn’t be able to machine it. You’d have to make a mold, because it starts out in liquid form and solidifies. :smiley:
I wonder how heavy the yoyo would be.

It’d be the most durable yoyo in the world… But Ultron would be after your butt.

So it means injection molding. Plus, I could see an adamantium throw costing thousands of dollars, if not tens of thousands. Probably could get the walls to be super thin.

Next, Sengoku will be announcing that they would make an adamantium yoyo!

I salute the OP for original thoughts… Good post.

What kind of string would it need?

Called the Wolverine, right?

well since adamantium is supposed to be heavier than steel… and you have to mold it…

It would play like a brick…

… and vibrate more than a vibrator using d batteries.

Now how about a throw with adamantium rings. You know, an adamantium bimetal.

Again, you’d have to mold it, but I think it would ultimately work since it exists.

Ultron used vibrainium not adamentanim, and if any one has seen Core unatainum would also be interesting, but I vibrainium would also make an invincible light yoyo.

Ultron used adamantium as well, he was one of the first Marvel characters to do so.

You could always try unobtainium.

When I first used the word unobtanium in Avatar, I laughed and laughed. The may as well have called it hardtofindium.

Yeah, but unobtanium sounds more scientific. :wink: