One Single BST Idea

While looking at some BST’s (on YoYoExpert, Reddit, Youtube, etc.), I came up with an idea that may or may not have been brought up before.
If I’m looking for a yoyo that is cheaper than retail price, one of my options is to look at BST’s. If I want to look at BST’s, I have to search through many, many of them. This waste’s time.
AND SO, the idea was a website that combines every single yoyo BST into one, single place. Perhaps the yoyos could be organized into things like company, price range (or for trade only), seller, quality, retail price, etc. That way, instead of looking at ten, fifteen, or more BST’s, you only have to search through one single universal BST.

Is it realistic at all? Would there be any ways to improve upon it? What major issues would there be, and how could they be fixed?

Well, there’s the idea. Unfortunately, I do not know enough coding to be able to create something like this, and I don’t know anybody who knows enough coding or would be willing to create something like this, so it will probably never turn into anything more than an idea.

Have you tried the search bar yet?

Frankly I think it would be more confusing as people tend to reply to a given BST post (instead of via a PM). Also, each guy is going to want to bump it randomly. There will tend to be more random bump posts and replies to sort thru to find a valid product offering. Besides that as noted people like to bump to put their stuff at the top of the list, you couldn’t do that with a single post containing a bunch of people’s stuff.