***** YOYOFACTORY *****

Thanks for your help!!! :slight_smile:

The edge looks tasty😀

The Edge looks interesting. Being a manufacturer, you might be able to shed some insight on a question I have. Is there an advantage to placing the rings over the rim instead of in the cup when it comes to performance or manufacturing?

The Edge looks sweet. What is the diameter?

The age old question.

Do you have specs for the edge?

Yes there is.

1 Like

NINE dragons now available  http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1536/YoYoFactory-NINE-Dragons

in action

What is the price going to be for the Edge? If you can release that…

Next release is EDGE on MAY 27. Retail price will be set by stores but it will essentially be about nightmare money.

there will be a new player edition REPLAY PRO, and into June we have a TURN TABLE restock coming. Also a new Turning Point Collab yoyo, which would be a Cyborg 3, but as it no longer is a signature yoyo the machine has separated from the man… hence the new name ‘Ex Machina’.

Another new one coming is the spiritual successor to Space Cowboy, the SPACE CADET will launch mid summer.

1 Like

Will the Ex Machina still be 7075 like the Cyborg 2 was?

Can you elaborate? I am curious why more companies tend to choose over the rim rings instead of in the cup.

7075/stainless

Thanks. Will the next run of Turntable still be USA made and the same price?

Yup, we finally got some free machine time locally.

I regretted not getting a Turntable in the first run, good to hear!

I have a NINE Dragons coming in, the design is too intriguing to pass up. Can’t wait to give it some quality play. Yes, before anyone asks, there will be a review when I am done. :slight_smile:

Edge release day is today. Expect to see them on YoYoExpert within 24hrs

Turntable release postponed. Anyone want a few hundred with vibe :frowning: >:(

Ex Machina is next now.
Think of Cyborg as an evolution of man and machine.
The machine killed man, bonded with more metal and here you have it.
pictures and specs soon.

Will you guys be selling the B-grades?