One Year

Yes, It has been a full year for ThinkH2o, or some as you know me. Colby. It has been a full year of yo-yoing, and although I am happy where I am at in yo-yoing. I just wish I was better. I know one day with a lot of practice it will come. Well if you would kindly watched the video and leave me a comment on what you think about it. Id really appreciate any and all feed back. negative or positive.
Thank you-
              Colby (ThinkH2o)

2 Likes

Hey! That’s my buddy Colby from the Yolex club! I too have been throwing just over a year and Colby has surpassed me far and away.

I remember showing him how to tie the finger knot at one of the first Yolex club meetups we went to.

Good for you buddy. It’s good to see how far you’ve advanced so quickly.

1 Like

You’re a lot better at one year than I was. :wink: I didn’t even know what a bind was and was still trying to learn tricks from kwos and books.

1 Like

thats awesome! im at like 8 months and nowhere near that…how much time do you practice a week on avg?

1 Like

For the first few months I was practicing about 4-5 hours a day. but lately it hasn’t been a much as I would like to.

That’s amazing. If the video wasn’t titled one year I would think you had been throwing for a long time

Thanks man, I do my best to make sure I give it my all with every trick. Still a long way to go. who knows what year two will look like.

Colby,

I’m mostly a lurker in this forum, but your contributions have helped my progression more than you know.

Thanks for the great video, and especially thank you for including the Yoyo and Trick Title in the video… it helps us beginners learn :slight_smile:

Amazing skills for 1 year!

1 Like

Thank You for those kind words. I feel like I may not know a whole lot of tricks for the whole year I been yo-yoing. But I do know that even though I haven’t learned newer and harder tricks. I’m still okay. Just a slow learner. I have to take my time to really learn the trick and make it consistent. I always try to make the trick look good even If I cant lol. Thank you again for the kind words, hope to see your tricks sometimes. if you have any videos I’d be down for watching them.