OD Rally vibe :/

Was playing my rally today and accidentally smacked it on the handle of the oven. Not too hard, nothing worse than any other bumps I’ve had with other yoyos. But when I threw it again, it had this really bad, pulsing vibe. Still plays fine, but it’s distracting. Way worse than any other vibey yoyo I have.

I checked the yoyo, no dents. Weight rings are in fine. I can’t figure out why it’s vibrating so much. Anybody else encounter this with a rally? Any tips to lessen the vibe?

Unscrew it and flip the bearing around. If that doesn’t help try tuning it by adjusting the axle so that equal portions are screwed in to each half…if it still has a bad vibe I would try switching out the bearing. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I tried the axle thing, but the rally I have has a sort of side effect system going on, and the axle is one piece. I tried swapping for other side effects, but the reg side effects aren’t compatible with the rally. :confused:
oh well, like I said, still playable, but it’s real wobbly.

Try a new axle system…

Contact One Drop. They have amazing customer service. Paul, David, and Shawn are all members here.