I broke my Glow in the Dark Replay Pro by Over tightening it..... Doh!....

So I got this throw just a few days ago and when I first put it together I knew about the arrows…

But when I was screwing it together when the arrows first came together I thought it wasn’t tight enough, so I went one more turn which was way too tight and made the yo responsive… When I unscrewed it back to where it was meant to be it seemed fine.

But today when I unscrewed it part of the bearing seat was broke and stuck in the bearing…

So Be careful and just screw it together… It dosen’t have to be tight… Just line up the arrows… Doh!

Quick question is glow in the dark plastic any less strong than reg plastic? My gf says she’ll buy me another one if I promise to be more careful… yeah OK Babe

That’s a shame it broke so soon after you got it, you have to be a little more careful with plastic bearing seats. They can warp/break when overtightened.

Did you buy the Replay from us? If you did, email/call with your order info and that picture. I might have some usable halves around from other returns so we can at least get you a working yo-yo, even if it’s not too pretty.

Aw, Thank you so much for trying to help me out… I really appreciate that!!! Awesome CS

I usually do buy all my yo from you, but this one I bought locally… We have a Yolex yo yo Club here in Roseville and a store at the mall, where I’m told Gentry sometimes shows up… so I decided to buy this one locally…

But if you might have a Replay Pro half without the axel ( ANY Color ) it would be cool to have an extra yo to give away or lend out??? Thanks

We have some halves! Try contact@yoyofactory.com

2 Likes

The Yoyo community really is the best!