Fixed Axle February 2016 Video Contest

Can it be a combo of bangers? lol.

You’re permitted two entries. Do up two shaweet bangas :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, just to be clear, I make a 10 second video. I can upload it to whatever social media (i.e. You Tube) and email it to the gmail account. Then, you guys add the sponsors and put it on the FB page.

Is that all correct?
Also, are you guys going to add them when you get them, or all at once?

Pardon my ignorance, but, what is a banger?

A flashy, usually short, impressive “wow” trick. Innovative.

1 Like

It’s up to you to add the sponsors to your video. We will provide the banner once we have everything in order. You can upload them to any personal account you’d like. That’s up to you whether you do that. We will add them to the appropriate contest pages so we can do it all in a batch for the ease of viewing for our judges.

1 Like

Thanks man!
I’m going to try getting the first one shot today.
If I can hit the trick…

Couple prize announcements coming tomorrow. I was going to do it today but forgot I had to get a wisdom tooth pulled.

Thank you YoyoFactory!

3 Likes

I hope everyone has been practicing - I’m really stoked to see this go down! I can’t wait to see who can haz bang. And prizes. Can’t wait to giveaway prizes - there are some really neat little prize packages on offer :slight_smile:

The banner you need to place at the beginning of the video will be available shortly!

At this point I’m unsure if I can shoot anything worth it at all due to college stuff, but I’ll try my best.

JUST DO IT!
I need to get out and film mine.

Thank you YoyoExpert.com!

https://www.facebook.com/FAF2014/videos/575652882610316/

Oh man oh man I just realized February is only a few days away, gotta do it quick!

Me too!

I’m going to try and get it on film today.
Do we have a sponsor card yet? I might have missed it.

Any luck with the banner? only a few more days left before the deadline!

Final prize announcement and banner/card thingy will be posted more or less simultaneously in the next few hours.

Sweet!

Had some technical issues getting the video uploaded. Not sure what the problem is. I’ll try again in the morning.

I can haz banner:

And for those of you who are shooting on a phone and don’t know how to turn your phone sideways :slight_smile:

Remember - please place one of the banners at the start of the video for a couple seconds… then do a banger. Load to Youtube / Vimeo - and drop us the link on fixedaxlefebruary@gmail.com

2 Likes