What jammer did you get in the mail today?

Haven’t seen this anywhere and I never know where to share when I get a new jammer in the mail(even though I only have 3), so here’s the official jammers mail day thread! Share what you’re waiting for or what has stumbled to your door step!

For me, I’m waiting on a KWC bobber homegrown that I got for a killer deal! Love when this happens. Super stoked!

Just got a black and neon pink tribute half split

Do you prefer the tribute over the kaizen?

Kwc bobber is prime! Love it. Also now waiting on a maple x cherry GT. This week can’t move any slower…

Has your bobber broken in to make it prime, or have you simply adjusted to how slick it is? Can’t wait to hear what you think about the GT.

I’m currently waiting on a fire opal HG, an RWB Red Elm natty and a REZ x RWB ken.

it broken in and is even sticky to touch. And I also was practicing lighty tap dubs so the hole is really breaking in nicely. I’m doing 2 turn lighties and it basically just hits and sticks. Beautiful tama. Def get one if you have the chance. It has perfect grip and slip. Def my favorite so far

I am super excited to try a GT finally. I was really hoping for spectra drop for this throwback sale but 75 bucks for a GT? I’ll take it.

Nice! I will keep trying to break my Popsicle in. Seems more like the paint is going to chip away first but I hope I’m wrong.

Got a few things in today. Red Elm RWB and Rez x RWB birch ken (paired with Sweets Red Prism tama).

if the pop is anything like the bobber, it’ll break in nicely. And I mean rralllly nicely. The white does chip off a little at the hole but there’s red underneath so it makes it really grippy for birds and such. Love it.

And so jealous of your chameleon.

Just bought a 9.9/10 hg harvest moon for 60 bucks!!! Unopened bandana included!!! Will take pictures of my beauties when they get in.

Is it chameleon? I got it in a mystery package so I’m not sure and guessed red prism.

Sweet deal on the harvest moon! Where did you find that? I’ve been admiring the spectras but I’ve been worried about durability.

I got my Fire Opal HG in on Saturday. It is breaking in really nicely as I was hoping my popsicle would.

Oh. Now that you mention it. It might be. Still a nice dama though.

Picked up this Sweet Auburn Polished Cherry Kaizen a few days ago, looked too good to pass up. Pretty heavy but I got the tama and ken within a gram in weight so it plays fantastic!

This sexy piece came in today. Only bought the harvest moon and got a bunch of extras!

Natty maple deal with it.

I cooked some beeswax into the tama in my oven, which seemed to work alright, a bit streaky.

Sticks good. We’ll see, it’s my first beeswaxing.

Grain theory maple x cherry. Haven’t gotten to jam it much cause I’m mad sick but it lunars so well. Loving it so far.