Revamp YYE App

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that the app would be a ton better if you guys have it a total update. Right now it doesn’t fit the iPhone 5 screen, and it kinda feels like you’re navigating settings. It could use push notifications when someone posts on a thread and PMs you. Thanks!

We’re working on it.

1 Like

The improvements on the app are fantastic, Here are a few things I noticed:

-It doesn’t register when people cross things out like it does on the site, it gets confusing since a lot of people on their BST use the cross out font to indicate an item is sold.

• In the app and on the website I have noticed when you send a message it does not appear in your sent folder.

• When you look at “Posts” on someones profile neither “Started By” or “Replies” yields any results

• Links don’t work

Overall the app is great and I’m really happy to use it!

Thanks for the feedback!

Will look into this.

A note about sent messages appearing in your sent folder. There is a setting on the actual website under Profile -> Personal Message Options -> “Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.”

Can you try that and let us know if it resolves your problem?

I fixed my message settings and it solved that problem, thank you! ;D

I did also notice when you try to search anything it says:
System Message Unknown method : search

I’ve got a problem too. I can’t post. When I try it says “hacking attempt” for a few seconds then it will say message failed contact your admin or something like that. (Edit): it just let me post, just does it sometimes I guess…

Are you using a proxy address? That can cause problems depending on the address you are using.

I noticed he hacker attempt prompt too. I was about to post my reply from my iPad by going to the website instead of using the App.