Using more than one type of payment?

Are you allowed to do this? Like for example if I used PayPal and I wanted to use a card as well

It would be best to email the store directly on this.

We can split your order payment if you call to place the order over the phone. There’s no way to do it on the site though.

Okay cool, because I was planning on buying the Mystery Box, and if it is $50, there will (maybe?) be shipping and there is onlt $50 in my Paypal account.

Create an account, if you don’t already have one, to place the order. When you select pay with paypal and press submit it will save your order before redirecting you to paypal for payment. Even if you do not pay for it at that time, your order will be saved as an unpaid order and you can call us later to process the payment/payments.

1 Like

Cool

I know I have not been a part of this thread until now, but this is interesting.

Wait so if it’s unpaid, does it get saved saved? Like if it runs out of stock does it still let me be able to buy it?

No… If something is out of stock you cannot buy it.

I think he means does he have it reserved until he pays for it in this case.

If the order is completed then the items are saved in your order. If you have anymore questions just send us an email and we can help further.

Thanks!