shipping fee.

the shipping fee for me is 35 dollars MINIUMUM at this site. wtf. are any of you guys having this problem?
i cant even buy a al dream because it would take $80. $45+shipping=wtf im broke.

Shipping a package 3,000 miles over land, then across the Pacific, isn’t cheap.

1 Like

YoYoExpert’s warehouse is United States-based. You might try looking for a more local shop, or saving up and buying in a big order with combined shipping on multiple items.

1 Like

We don’t make any money on shipping fees, they are what they are and international shipping gets expensive.

Send us an email with your shipping address. We can try to price out different shipping methods and see if there are any cheaper options, but shipping to Korea will always be more expensive than domestic shipping.

1 Like

ah ty. but you have by far the biggest and most various selection of stuff. korea doesnt get much yyf,yyo… it just mainly gets shinwoo and magic yoyos. lel they sell magic yoyos at $25 shipping included.

you guys just have so much stuff. yoyostorerewind doesnt really compare. although it does have 1/5 the shipping fee. i actually love pretty much everything here despite the SHIPPING ahhh RAGE MODE!! i really wanted an iyoyo steel.

Yea sadly that is just how life is international shipping is expensive.

I can handle the $30 shipping… it’s when the UK customs decides that they want to slap another $50 on top for customs fees that things get kinda sucky. It’s why I tend to buy yoyos in bulk rather than here and there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, can’t really be helped, and once I get my shiny new yoyos all the pain just melts away… ;D