Recommendation

I have a big one that I see in my big game hunting forum. (yes my hobbies, yoyoing and big game hunting)

In this section of the website: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/

There needs to be an “Active Topics” link that uploads a webpage of all of the most recent topics that have been active regardless of what forum section they came from.

It is a very popular thing to do in other forums. And for those of us who wish to instantly see what is hot at any given time we no longer have to be clicking in and out of forum links.

If you want to see an example of this PM me. I will give you my phone number and I will show you a forum example that does this.

How about Show unread posts since last visit which is near the top of the forum page? Show unread posts since last visit shows a list of all of the recently posted topics.

Show unread posts since last visit

I still think that it needs its own link down below with the rest. It is just not intuitive to have the link up next to your avatar. I fully admit that I did not know it was there. But should I really be looking for forum links next to my avatar?

Furthermore, for those who may be new to this site (who do not have a login) this link would not appear - would it?

In an effort to help grow the sport this may be a good addition. But if it doesn’t get added - at least I tried.

And one more thing - thank you for showing me where the link is.

Different forums do things differently. It may be a function of the software used here, I don’t know.

Agreed. This is the default on the forum now :hugs:

2 Likes