Looking for String Testers

We are looking for String Testers. Somewhere around 3-5 people who can extensively test and give feedback on ways we can improve and better our string. If you are interested, post below.
Thank you

I can do it! Ive tested several other homemade string brands give me a pm if your interested.

I would be more than happy to.

Aloha, I may be of service

id be willing to wear some out…

I have plenty of yoyos in plastic and aluminum, all in different sizes/shapes/weights/and with different bearings. I’ve got plenty of time to burn through your strings! I hope they’re poly.

Still looking for potential testers. If your interested, reply below.

I’ll test and review.

Well I see you already have plenty of takers, but I’d be very happy to test your string if you’d like me to.

We are not looking for people to “burn” through or “wore” out our string. We are looking for potential testers, who are willing to take the time out of their day to fully test out and give feedback on how we can make the string play and work better. If you feel you have the time and experience to test our string and give us feedback we can use to better our string as a whole, please comment below and we will PM you if you are chosen. Again, we are not looking for people who are just going to burn through or wore out our string. But we are looking for potential candidates who are willing to take the time out of their day to fully test our string and give feedback on how we can make it better. We like to thank Everyone for their interest and hope the testers that have and will be chosen can help us bring you all an even more Solid product.

I could help if you want :slight_smile:

Ditto. Hopefully whoever gets to help is critical to make the string perfect:)

I’ve reviewed string for new companies multiple times and feel that I’m pretty darn good at it.

I’ll do it

I can. I make my own homemade strings.

Hey! If you want i would me more than happy to help out! I would love to see what you got :slight_smile:

I’ll try :slight_smile:

Nice necro! :smiley:

Not working much lately, would love to test your strings, give feedback, and help you in any way possible ! Hopefully you choose me, I’ll definitely give you great feedback to make your product what you want it to be!

This is from 2 years ago…