GNYoyoCoNews: Official Phoenix Review!

Nice to see this.

Hey shoot me an email.

Yes, it’s really great to see this finally come together. The company as a whole is relieved to finally have an actual working product in our hands.

Congrats you guys! You’re a Yoyo company! I actually can’t wait to try one.

Thanks to LaMonte of Amplified Return Tops (better known as GoCrazyForYoyo) we have some contact for high-quality anodizers. You can now expect some cool colorways from us in the future.

2 Likes

Check the name yo… :smiley:

I know you better as GoCrazy better than any other name you have given yourself. :wink: :smiley:

Gotcha…

Did you have any luck with the numbers I provided?

Absolutely

We can promise some awesome colorways for the Phoenix.

Yay!!! This is so rad! Glad I could help!

I will post more information on official pricing and release dates when I confirm everything.

Anybody have any questions regarding the company? We answer them here: http://ask.fm/gnyoyoco

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to introduce our newest team member, Ryan Danielson!

Ryan is 18 years old and lives in Sylmar, California.

He is currently in the process of starting a string company. These strings are especially good and are packaged with the popular YoyoWorkshop Armament.

Ryan’s other interests include hangout out with friends and playing video games.

You can view his profile on our website by clicking HERE.

Sick zorro! I didn’t even know about your new company! Congrats! Yo yo looks illy. Can’t wait to try this out.

Yes, it’s been around for a while but nothing good has happened until a couple months ago. :wink:

Awesome man. Well keep it rollin while you have momentum. Can’t wait to grt one in my hands.

Good to see things moving along man. :slight_smile:

Any plans to update the logo any time soon? It’s looking a little out-of-place on an otherwise slick looking website…

1 Like

The below is a review from one of our Phoenix testers, Joey Garcia (known as gijoey959 on these forums):

Phoenix looks really good! Good to see you guys continue with this company. One suggestion, lower the price. I personally wouldn’t want to buy a raw yoyo for $100 from a brand new company. Hope all goes well :slight_smile:

Prices are being worked out right now. Those are just our current estimates. We would like to go lower, though.