Re-start: Anime fans?

If you guys like Naruto then Shalen might be for you, too. Its really similar to Naruto but sadly there are no English dubs and only a few episodes have subs. So for people who know Chinese, watch it!

I havent watched a ton but I do love Sword Art Online and Blue Exorcist

Oh boy. Too much to mention. So many hard titles to pronounce to recommend. Currently reading rail gun. Currently watching kaichou wa maid-sama. Pretty good so far.

Recommendations:
Romance comedy - toradora, nisekoi
Action - akame ga kill, attack on Titans, is it wron to try and pick up girls in a dungeon?
Horror - another
Romance - clannad/after story
Slice of life - my teen romance comedy snafu
Sports - haikyu
Fantasy - no game no life

All I can think of off the top of my head.

I’m watching db super and I love anime movies like spirited away, howls moving castle, and princess mononoke

Eureka 7 had all the feels by the end of the series.

Enjoyed the first arc of SAO.

The first 7-10 episodes of Attack on Titan were… mind-bendingly intense. Then eventually it levelled off a LITTLE bit, while still remaining an engaging show.

FLCL, classic.

Trigun.

Fairy Tale is perfectly fine for light entertainment.

First series of Death Note was awesome.

What was that one I watched recently… there was this high school where the president was named “Angel” and a group of students were tasked with taking her down… I can’t remember what it was called now, but it was GREAT and had mega-feels at the end.

1 Like

Oh! Totally forgot that one! Angelbeats! On my top 5 favorite animes.

Ok, only hardcore anime fans would know this:

What is your favorite type of anime girl?
1. Tsundere
2. Yandere
3. Kuudere
4. Dandere
5. Deredere
6. Himedere
7. Mayadere
8. Kamidere
9. Coodere
I love Kuudere’s, Deredere’s and Tsundere’s ;D

ill have to give it a shot, I usually watch Naruto in Japanese with English subs… I hate the Dub version…

tsundere. More fun that way.

Boku no Pico

You do realize that Another is a comedy, right?

For anyone who want’s to know what type of “dere” you are, like Tsundere or Yandere.

http://theotaku.com/quizzes/view/3760/what_type_of_dere_are_you%3F_

I got Dandere and Kuudere ;) Describes me almost perfectly.

“Ahem” we shall never speak of that again ::slight_smile:

no. Another is not a comedy. Another - MyAnimeList.net

Another is a horror in the same way that Final Destination is a horror.

anyone read Back Cat or the Legend of Arata??? Another Classic would be Dragon Ball.

same can be said about all the us “horror” movies that have been put out for the past… 15 years.

But no. I agree with you, it’s not scary. But it is a good watch.

Did I ever say it wasn’t scary?

you said it’s as much a horror as final destination is? You also said it was a comedy so by the in itself, you did say it wasn’t scary.

I can also attest that I treated Another like a comedy.