YYWS Official News

Decisions! Decisions! Seeiously though, they’re all great. You won’t regret your choice - whatever that may be!

If I chose not to get one, I would probably have some regret. :slight_smile:

All of these colorways look great.

Very exciting, and the color choices all look amazing! That Trim Party version looks especially sexy to me :slight_smile:

I have to admit that I don’t know much about YYW. Do you guys do all of the manufacturing in house or do you work with any other companies?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, just buy their yoyos.

It might matter to some of us. I for one prefer to support any type of products that are primarily manufactured in North America whenever possible. Trying to support more local jobs and economy and all that.

That m on the minefield looks similar to the logo of a certain American adjunct lager that I used to favor. Any story to it?

Everything is made in North America. Even the boxes are made in America (Texas to be specific)!

1 Like

Haha - you’re not talking about Miller…are ya?

That is great to hear, thanks for clarifying that for me.

And yes, I also made the mental leap to Miller ;D

Rosenberg: to fully answer your question…

Dave and I are HUGE Foo Fighters fans. It’s the same type face (font) that they use. :slight_smile:

Is there any difference is weight (or any specs for that matter) with the 7075 versions? I apologize if that is a dumb question, but I have never purchased a 7075 yo-yo before.

7075 aluminum is heavier than the normal 6061. I imagine it weighs more by about 2 grams or so, depending on the yoyo.

Zorro is right, the 7075 models weigh 66.8g

Yep, that’d be the one :). But I do see the foo fighters now. Just snagged one. Really looking forward to it. Haven’t picked up a new throw in a while. I told myself I had to sell some stuff off first (still will) but I didn’t want to miss this one

Awesome man - thanks a bunch!

Well, now it is just a waiting game for my new Armament to arrive in the mail :smiley:

I am very much looking forward to trying it out!

Very cool! Thanks!

Man, I through one of the new 7075 colorways at SEC. Those things were incredible. I didn’t buy one but they are now officially on my want list.

I concur after throwing my Minefield today. My favorite size and shape. I am not really into blindingly fast play, and this one suits me perfectly. Solid but not sluggish, stable, and the color way is unique. No complaints and now I only wish I could try 6061 also