New Jersey State Yo-Yo Competition?

Looks like the week the competition is I will be in new Orleans :frowning: maybe next year.

Anyone Going to NJ state?

so far not me.

Most likely the kind folks at Air Circus.

I’ll be making it for sure. Probably the closest any contest has been.

I might be there to meet new people! It will be my first time attending a yoyo contest :slight_smile:

Well, I’m glad that I just found this post as I will be going and I look forward to meeting all of you!!!

New Jersey really needs a place where people can do meetups, North, Central, and South :slight_smile: I feel like starting a club

The closest club as of now for NJ is NYYC which meets every Sunday. But for us in Central and South jersey, it is a long trip so an NJ club would be nice.

I’ve already been looking forward
to attending one of the meetings in NY for a couple of weeks already, but I don’t have time those Sundays. Maybe I’ll try to go this Sunday :smiley:

What does anyone know about sponsors?

There are 2 yoyo clubs in South Jersey. :stuck_out_tongue:

I unfortunately live in North Jersey :stuck_out_tongue: I’m really close to NYC though

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,84778.msg949845/topicseen.html#new

Info is up on yoyo league. Registration is up too!

Update!!! turns out my trip to New Orleans is a week early so, it turns out I will be going!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

if anyone from New York is going… if i cant convince my parents to take me i might need a ride…

Mitch and I will be there

I’ll be there as well.

The New York Yo-yo Club will be there

1 Like