Raleigh NC Throwers

Yes, Sean is reserving the third Saturday of each month for us.

Awesome!

The 20th is only a few days away. See you guys there!

See you there.

Aw man. I got a thing.
I should be at the next one though.

Sucks because I wanted to show off my Fixed banger for the contest.
(If I can ever hit the trick…) :smiley:

Is there a meeting this weekend?

Far as I know.
I’m sick and with the kids though so I don’t think I’ll make it :slight_smile:

Yeah we will meet.

Another great meeting. It’s always fun when Bart can make it. Looking forward to next month!

This Saturday Right?

Due to peer pressure from other groups and the suggestion of Steve Brown, I made a FB group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1010730902339469/

Feel free to Join!

Succumbing to peer pressure and retreating to Facebook ay? Well, if Unkle Steve says it’s okay…
Anyways, yes, this Saturday. Hoping to have the best meet ever. I think some top names might show up, maybe some manufacturer tables, I dunno, I don’t get the Facebook.

Come to the dark side!
or just Face Book.

Best meet ever, I guess it was the face book bump…
Thanks to all that could make it! I learned a few things that will keep me busy for a while.
I have lots of time to practice because I throw at work and I don’t do the Facebook.

This Saturday is the yo-yo meet. Something came up that is going to make it impossible to make it this time,
which is a drag, because I have reason to believe it’s going to be the best meeting ever.

Club meeting this Saturday the 18th.

Looking forward to it.
This month’s theme, yo-and-tell. Bring a unique or off beat yo-yo to school day.
(Morgororth you have three days to hit eBay, or you can just tell a story about your summer vacation or something ;)).

Haha, ok let’s see…

Club is this Saturday, July 16th.
This month is bring a weird trick to school day.
Best weird trick wins a BC hardwood yo-yo with the college logo of your choice on it, as long as you choose either Wisconsin or Tennessee.

Next Saturday is the first Saturday of the rest of your life, it’s also the third Saturday of the rest of this month. Yo-yo club ya’ll, don’t miss it. Could be epic.

Raleigh yo-yo club meets this Saturday in our official Cary location.
What’s up with that anyways?