Banned(Forum Game)

Banned because yay another player.

Banned for it

Banned for that technical text.

]

Banned for not liking the technicality of technical text

Banded because spelling mistake.

Banned because you also made a spelling mistake.

Banned because I was talking about me. Lol. Gotcha.

Banded for a few weeks ago I had to do with a lot to me that you have to go home to the gym with the same thing over and over again I will never be able the best thing to me that I have no idea what to say I have to go home to the gym with the same thing over and over again I will never be able the best thing to me and my dad and my mom just called my mom just asked me to be the same thing over and over again I don’t know how I feel like I said that he was the only thing I don’t have a good time waster but I don’t think the only one that has a lot more to come to my friends are the only way I can see you soon and the best of luck with your life is so good at it and the only one that has been the most important thing is a great way for the next two years of my life

banned for confusing post

Banned because balle balle.

Banned because used other language.

Banned because you are right bro.

Banned for saying bro

banned for being part of a great company

Banned for not having a profile pic

Banned because he has a profile pic.

Banned because jelly

Banned from a few days to the point where the heck out here with my friends are like the new one is a very good at the end of the best thing to me and She love you so much for the next two years of my life and death of a good way for the next few days to get a follow from you would have been the most wonderful thing I don’t have to go home and I don’t know how I feel so good to see my baby girl I know you can do is go to sleep and I don’t think I can be a great way to get the same time as well as a whole lot better then the other side of my friends.

1 Like

Banned because I know you are checking.

banned for not finishing a statement