Explain your name!

proof that dinosaurs walk the earth still…

oh…wow…aren’t you clever…

I needed a name for a character in an RPG when I was like 13. I spun a globe around and stopped it with my finger, which was positioned next to the Narmada river in India. ‘Narmada’ has a nice ring to it, so it’s been my main internet handle ever since.

And 808 is the area code for the state of Hawai’i.

Well, when one likes dolphins this leads one on a journey through various parts of the earth. Occasionally, this journey will lead one to Scotland. When in Scotland, one may realize that Ireland is superior to Scotland, so one may go to Ireland. When in Ireland, one may find a sign that says beer on it, and one may go into the building that the sign is above. When in this building, one may realize that one wants to go to Russia.

When one goes to Russia, one may find the state of the country’s government in the 1940’s displeasing. This may cause on to go on another journey-- a journey within a journey, if you will. If you give a moose a muffin-- wait, what did you ask again?

Oh, my name. My mom named me this.

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting story.

1 Like

I was like 12, I thought I was super cool, I loved music and my favorite number is 13

I

Now that is downright… “Mysterious”.

Oddly, I have been wondering what a “Mysterious yoyoer” could possibly be. I was hoping for enlightenment.

I just felt like annoying people to death with my username :stuck_out_tongue:

Because I’m not creative.

Yes…yes, you do

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112928/4155204-9426349706-g1v3x.jpg

Wh0th3man used to be my Xbox gamertag :slight_smile:

My real name is (get this) Dustin. :slight_smile: Dust is usually taken everywhere, was happy to get it here. Usually InvaderDust everywhere else for many reasons. I loved Zim, I used to fly “drones” for a long time and it was a joke as well cause ignorant people think that if a quadcopter is around, they are being watched. LOL . . . people. haha

I’m older than dirt now, but during all that time I have been hiking, backpacking, orienteering and mountain biking… Mostly in the coast ranges of California… So Wood Rat just happened…

…First butterfly yoyo… What else would you expect?

My name comes from Skyrim because I am a really big Skyrim nerd. It is the name of the first dragonborn Miraak. Miraak was cast out from the mortal land and sent to hell by the dragons in the first century. As a character you must slay him before he gets powerful enough to com back to Skyrim with an army of dragons to destroy the mortal realm. The 2.0 is for my Steam name and it kinda gust transferred win I made my account.

My grandfathers name is Paul, and I was named after him. :smiley:

When I was a freshman in high school, I thought I was so “eccentric” because I did yoyos and wrote stories and did nerd stuff. This girl that I liked compared me to Phileas Fogg, the main character in Jules Verne’s “Around the World in Eighty Days” and because I wanted her to know I valued her opinion I made it my username everywhere. 5 years later, and it has stuck because I can’t think of anything better. Gosh, I don’t like my early high school self :expressionless:

Bbdave actually stands for babydave, nickname I got from when I was playing sports in high school, even coaches would call me that. Eventually that it caught on with everyone else

-bbdave-