Explain your name!

Junior Howard Barnes knows what’s up!

Now I know for a fact that’s not JHBs name but…I gotta say that’s pretty good.

My names not actually Erik by the way my real name is Erin Rick Issac Kerber

I have 2 first names. Aluminati confirmed

rekt

For me, I needed something better than my last forum name. I like cat’s so I mashed that up with my birthday/hockey number. Looking back, I wasn’t the best at coming up with names when I was 13.

I’ve stripped a lot of axles.

Too many.

Enough is never enough.

2 Likes

My gaming mentor had this name before he (she? Idk IRL) quit gaming. I took up the mantle and have been Convig ever since.

You all have some cool stories!

I liked playing Tony Hawk and the SSX series of games. Full of tricks. Turned that into Trix since that totally makes it sound cooler. Took off the T since that was a cereal. Used this for a while in MMOs and stuff. Saw someone with a ___ify username. Now I use either Rix, Rixify, or Rixtify. Boring right?

It is my first name

My actual name is Kevin Schmidt, but I was referred to frequently as K-Schmidt in middle/high school. I’m not good at creative online handles, so I kept it simple. Luckily enough, I’ve been able to keep it since I frequented the Extreme Spin forums (wow. that was a long time ago.)

proof that dinosaurs walk the earth still…

oh…wow…aren’t you clever…

I needed a name for a character in an RPG when I was like 13. I spun a globe around and stopped it with my finger, which was positioned next to the Narmada river in India. ‘Narmada’ has a nice ring to it, so it’s been my main internet handle ever since.

And 808 is the area code for the state of Hawai’i.

Well, when one likes dolphins this leads one on a journey through various parts of the earth. Occasionally, this journey will lead one to Scotland. When in Scotland, one may realize that Ireland is superior to Scotland, so one may go to Ireland. When in Ireland, one may find a sign that says beer on it, and one may go into the building that the sign is above. When in this building, one may realize that one wants to go to Russia.

When one goes to Russia, one may find the state of the country’s government in the 1940’s displeasing. This may cause on to go on another journey-- a journey within a journey, if you will. If you give a moose a muffin-- wait, what did you ask again?

Oh, my name. My mom named me this.

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting story.

1 Like

I was like 12, I thought I was super cool, I loved music and my favorite number is 13

I

Now that is downright… “Mysterious”.

Oddly, I have been wondering what a “Mysterious yoyoer” could possibly be. I was hoping for enlightenment.

I just felt like annoying people to death with my username :stuck_out_tongue:

Because I’m not creative.

Yes…yes, you do