YoYoJam Eneme (Production Version) - A YoYoSkills.com Review

YoYoJam Eneme (Production Version) - A YoYoSkills.com Review

Let me drop a history lesson logic bomb for some if the newer yoyoers. The X-Con design is almost five years old. Five. If the X-Con was a kid named Timmy, Timmy would be in the Kindergarten learning about Johnny Appleseed, eating paste and playing 4 square at recess. Johnny DelValle designed and tested the X-Con after his 2003 Yo-Yo contest sweep. In 2003 Johnny DelValle won BAC, Nationals, and Worlds AND was awarded Trick Innovator of the Year. After this incredible domination, and a year of testing, the X-Con was released in 2005. It was then re-released it at the beginning of 2006 as the X-Convict. This new model had a different plastic on the body but was largely unchanged. For almost 4 years (Yeah, it boggles me that we are on the verge of 2010 also) the X-Convict has been a staple in the industry. 2009 is coming to the end, and we are going to close the year with a revisit to the beloved X-Con. The Eneme, designed and tested by Johnny DelValle, has been heralded as the much anticipated metal X-Con, something that fans of YoYoJam have been demanding for years.

Read the rest of this review at YoYoSkills.com

Thans to Bob at Bird in Hand who helped me get accurate dates on the X-Con History.