New Japanese Bi-Metal

This is the prototype, it has the nobunaga kanji in both sides and sengoku (company´s name) in Roman alphabet. The final release will include the Sengoku Kanji (picture attached)
Why there is no info in Japanese? simply because I can´t write properly in Japanese, I´m still a bit away from a couple thousand of kanjis, but I´ll ask my wife to do it in the future, right now my target is the Western Market, so English can do.

About definition of “Japanese” it is designed by a non-Japanese living in Japan, machined in a Japanese factory with Japanese machines operated by Japanese guys that has Japanese faces :stuck_out_tongue:
At the end of the day, what matters is how it plays :slight_smile:

I´m happy to see people has good expectations, I´m pretty sure it won´t disappoint you, it is lighter, floatier and faster than the draupnir and it spins longer. Horizontal is a breeze, but don´t take my word for it, might be biased, I sent it to some respected people in America that many people in this communbity knows like Tucker Holland and Shai Hulud, and soon you´ll hear first hand reviews.