New Yoyo Product! Who would be interested?

ya… i guess it is pretty out there. im still going to try to eventually make yoyos themselves so when that comes ill hopefully have some success. as far as the current idea, i guess ill see how it works out. maybe ill crash and burn, maybe i wont. itll be fun to find out i guess.

It can’t hurt to try, even if it doesn’t work out it’ll be a good lesson. :wink:

put the throw in your backpack

or clip it on your holster, then tuck the yoyo into your front pocket

unless I go out and have to dress for dinner etc I only wear hiking shorts so your idea is a good start.
the only issue is the plastic pocket front as it will not wash well and end up falling apart.

keep at it and pay no attention to those who do not like your idea. come to the West Coast and all you see is shorts all year…

ginny

Its a pretty cool idea. I dont have a use for it becuase I just use a holster and tuck it in my front pocket. And I live in minnesota so its kinda too cold for shorts 3/4 of the year.

Instead of making the pockets out of plastic for the reasons mentioned above you could try using some sort of mesh that you could still see through but would also look nice.

Good luck

I’d definitely be interested in these. It sounds like a great idea.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, Yoyo fanny packs. Thats something I can see people getting into. Make it hold like 4-6 yoyos. You may use this ingenious idea.

Now that’s an idea! ;D

People will think you are wearing batmans utility belt.

to the OP. Interesting idea. You should do some research on business feasibility. How many pairs of shorts are you going make? Who’s going to make them? Who’s going to sell them? What are the startup costs? How will you grow the business. Everything financial, like taxes. In the end business is about making money. Make your decisions oriented towards that goal.

Good luck

i’m interested by the idea but, no the see through part i think that could look a little ridiculous.

i could see that working… it would definitely be worth looking into. maybe ill try that after this. its not like there is an idea limit!

thanks man!

There’s quite a bit that goes into the design of clothing patterns. You will almost certainly need to hire someone to develop the patterns considering this is uncharted territory. The domestic clothing manufacturers, what few are left, are not inexpensive. Overseas manufacturing will be necessary to keep the price point below $80 due to the fact that your volume will be low, even if your sales are decent. This is a niche product after all. Also, the material for the clear window that you are envisioning will become cloudy with repeated wash and wear.

Wait you guys never use fanny packs to store yoyos? I’ve been doing that for the last year or so

Maybe a shoulder sling to hold a single yoyo. Something small to be kept out of the way.

Hey man, im just saying its kind of impractical to have yoyoing shorts just by a bloop or something

well i like the idea that you’re trying to solve these problems you’re having when carrying a yoyo but maybe designing clothing for the purpose of carrying your throw wouldn’t be such a thriving project. What I would recommend is trying to develop a yoyo holster that would eliminate these issues as a start, design this holster to suit your needs and then present it to the yoyo community for feedback. Unless your goal is to create and design this type of short then go for it but think about what is it that you’re trying to ultimately achieve through this. Being an entrepreneur requires a lot of “brainstorming”, a lot of experimenting, and trying to think of something the public might want and like.

I like it can we request what we want on the shorts