Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Sounds nice! I wish you luck

ooh the shape of this yoyo is something new i like it!

Looks very nice! And I’m happy to see that you guys also had pre productions done before announcing your company, unlike a lot of the newer companies coughGNcough

3 Likes

I like the shape, the rims remind me of my skywalker.

Thanks for all the kind words!

Looks Great

1 Like

I really am digging that shape, sorta v shaped shutter catch zone with a Capricorn like cup it looks fantastic if it’s priced well(75$ seems like a good price point) I’d be happy to pick one up. I’m really excited to see new companies emerging. Hey who knows enough popularity and you could make a 7075 version. I’d buy that in a heartbeat

Looks fantastic!

Yup looks awesome. I want to try it.

Do you guys like contests and giveaways?

if your giving away a car i’m in!!

Sorry. No cars. We are planning an Instagram contest for mid-march though.

ooh… thats okay i quess… except i dont have instagram…

That’s okay. There will be future contests on different social platforms that you can enter.

I do not do Instagram either. Please do not count us out for possible purchase or contests.

There will be many contests in the future. There will be a different way to enter each.

Purchases will never involve Instagram.

Or you could simply make an Instagram account? It takes less than 5 minutes, then you can enter the contest and simplify things for Amplified if they want to do a contest. Plus a contest shouldn’t be expected anyway, and is voluntary on their part and yours.

Forget the contests, just take my money :smiley:

It looks great at first sight. I’m excited to try it. I bet they have some cool testers on the roster too. 8)

;D

Only the coolest. 8)