Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Darren would win SEC if Sebby weren’t there. :smiley:

That’s too nice of you :joy: but Maiders also going so no gold for me this year :joy:

Gavin Lambert wears cool pants. You can’t see them in this pic, but you better believe they’re fresher than wet paint. You see, this Savannah savage has all the tools. He pumps out dope material using nothing but drive, creativity, and his gloved hands. Gavin has been an ART supporter since its conception, and we’re more than thrilled he hopped on board with us.

Fun Facts

Currently Living: Savannah, GA

Discipline: 1A & 4A mainly, some 5a, but I’m able to do all styles.

Handed: Right

Other Interests: NFL (Go Chiefs!), music, swimming, kneeboarding, photography & videography

Favorite Foods: BBQ Ribs, BWW Garlic Parm & Honey BBQ Wings, the legendary Jared Sandwich, and anything & everything Asian

Interesting Fact: Aside from going hard in the paint with my Shouts and Ovation, I have a 4.5 GPA and I’m a State Championship qualifying swimmer.

Ovation: it’s gonna be lit

soon

1 Like

oooooh

Does he wear gloves because of humidity or just because he prefers them?

Probably both

Haven’t been too active in this thread. I apologize. I’ll try to keep this updated at least once a week.

Last weekend Georgia States was once again held at Under The Couch, a student run music venue on Georgia Tech’s campus. Amplified Return Tops showed up strong with team members LaMonte’ Patteson, Charlie Byers, Gavin Lambert, and Darren Tan all being in attendance. It was a productive Saturday to say the least.

Darren placed 4th while also holding onto his state title. Charlie and Gavin placed 5th and 6th respectively. When they weren’t flowing on stage, they were on camera. We got a TON of quality footage. (Currently working on getting it all sorted out.)

Oh and the Ovation finally made it’s debut in a limited release. A full drop is in the works for early 2017.

(yes i did copy/paste this from my website) lol lazy

It’s possible to get over a 4.0?

Weighted gpa. Honors is +.5 and APs are +1.0 in most cases.

Oh okay. Well I got my 2 year associates degree before I graduated from high school so what’s that count for :wink:

Depends on how long you took to graduate high school :thinking::joy:

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Lol :wink: standard 4 years :wink:

I still really want to try a shout! They come in such great colorways! :slight_smile:

Winter break is coming to a close for me. Classes start up tomorrow morning. The grind never ceases. Over the break, two new videos dropped. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Btw the official release of the ovation is coming soon. Just waiting on strings and pins to come in the mail.

1 Like

Looking forward to this! Will be my first Amplified throw

-bbdave-

Yay!

Pre-orders for ovations have begun! I hope this finds you all in good spirits, and I thank you all for being patient with me. Official release is this friday at 7pm eastern. If you have any questions, let me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These bad boys are officially available. Hawaiian Honeydew is gone!

De La Sol was more popular than I expected. I might make more next go round.