sponsoring

How did you start and how did you get sponsored by yoyofactory. Did you want another company to sponsor you?

Practice, practice, practice.

3 Likes

Gentry was on Onedrop for a period of time i believe…

I am a yoyoer from North Carolina, and was wondering how to get sponsored and how you stared to get sponsored by a company. It’s is hard for me to get the attention of anyone in the yoyo business because there is no one in North Carolina.

The goal shouldn’t be to get sponsored, it will come to you if you are good enough usually. I live in North Carolina too and the way to be active is to post videos, and go to contests in the country, etc…

Why don’t you just use the search function and read the 100+ topics that ask this same question…

…which ultimately all give the same answer, which is practice, become good (enough), become recognized as a contributor to the yoyo world, post videos, be a good guy and help others…

Ed Haponik is in NC. It really doesn’t matter where you live, just how good you are. Worlds is open to anyone, sign up and impress. Also, NC is super close to VA. Just go to VA states next year. It’s like a 2 hour drive depending on where in NC you are.