Does anyone use Fountain Pens?

actually, I have bought nibs and feeds by themselves, I’ve messed up my share of them just tinkering. I may do that mod to the broken Ahab I keep at home (my first Ahab that was a 1st gen and it was already old when I bought it, so the body was weakened and it cracked at the threads, which wouldn’t have been a problem is the converter didn’t break also ::slight_smile: but that’s just a 1:1000000 story)

I actually haven’t, but that sounds amazing! I actually have a thing for Diamine inks, my all time favorite ink is their Ox Blood! I write in that color almost every day, and I also enjoy the Conway Stewart colors they make, though the only bottle I could find was St. Blazey (favorite color is red if you can’t tell)
I am a fan of Montblanc inks also, I use Johnathon Swift in my Al-Star, Leonardo is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite ink color though, it’s a gorgeous red-brown, and I have a bottle of their standard black that performs really well on standard notebook paper. Have you tried the J Herbin 1670 inks? The rouge hematite and blue (don’t remember the name) are beautiful on paper, and my girlfriend actually bought a bottle of the blue, but they have this almost glitter-like stuff in them, to add the metallic sheen, that likes to clog my feeds if I don’t constantly use them.

You had to get me started on ink lol

Noodler’s Ahab, best pen made for $25.