Does anyone use Fountain Pens?

I think there was a batch of inks from different manufactures over the years that have gotten contaminated and some molded. Luckily none of mine have as some I’ve had open for years. Mainly the PR 110ml SE inks.

I’ve used Noodler’s in my vintage pens and haven’t had any issues but that’s on limited colors and most were known to behave per reviews.

I’ve really enjoyed restoring pens. Started on Esterbrook and moved on to others. My favorites have been the larger Pilot Vacumatics. I really like the striping and vintage look overall.

Finally got around to trying the Tomoe River paper! Nice paper. It is smooth and ‘velvety’ as others mentioned. Being so thin you would think it would bleed through but it holds ink well with a longer dry time of course. The only thing I don’t like is the depression left from the page above’s writing. Being so thin you can easily see what you just wrote on the underlying page and a flex pen makes it even worse. So using a divider between sheets may be necessary depending on your preference.