Pacific Available to Preorder!!

With all the start up companies popping up, it just gets harder and harder to succeed in this.

Don’t you ever give up High Tide.

I have a really nice feeling about this company and what it has to offer. I understand the criticism can get to your head, but just show them all how awesome you’re gonna be. So few people have the courage to create a yoyo business, to create a yoyo that they want on the market. Instead of waiting for your dream yoyo to come along, you just made it. And that is a blessing so few people can say they have achieved. I myself am so freaking lucky to have done so myself, and the feeling you get when live finally accomplished everything…

Don’t give this dream up. To turn dreams I to realities is the humanity of our race, and there is nothing wrong with sharing it with the world.

Amen

Thank you for all your kind words! We will never give up, this is our dream and no one can take that away from us. Enough of that emotional stuff! We would love feed back! On our overal company, the pacific design or anything else you think of! Thanks!

u wot m8
(add the “up”)

i have to say the pacific needs a little more rim weight… flatten out the sharpness on the rims to make it a little more comfortable and add more rim weight… that should help with stability… overall i really want to try a pacific…

Tru

Thanks for the feedback. We’ve been tweaking the design the last few days and are very close to the final design. We did add more rim weight. We are going to send the design in for the proto by the end of this week. Hopefully we will get the very first Pacific in the next few weeks :slight_smile:

^Sounds like a plan!

Update! Sent the final design to the machinist! Hopefully will get the very first pacific proto in the next week or two!

1 Like

Still closely resembles the x3 Seed or the Caeser. Don’t give up though.

Slight change to the name due to copyrights. We have changed our name from “hightideyoyos” to “HighTideThrows” we have adjusted everything to that name.

We are trying to find a new Machinist as of now! If any of you guys know of any let us know!

well despite all of the negativity all of these new companies seem to have awesome designs and futures ahead of them :slight_smile:

any updates?

I think it would be a good idea to make the sides less sharp but you go with whatever :slight_smile:

Yes definitely, that drawing isn’t the final design, we have tweaked it a lot and the edges aren’t sharp anymore.

protos?? pics?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pre-order sales links removed.

Please review these rules: Rules Regarding Up and Coming Manufacturers

In short…

Sorry! Should’ve read the rules before posting that!

it seems like no one reads the rules these days. lol