Introducing Y³ YoYo Co.

Okay, ive been playing with these strings for about 2 weeks and some change now. I waited to be able to make a stable review.So ill start with the 50/50’s. iI got the “beetle Juice” color way of the strings. These are by far te best 50/50’s ive ever played, its a very strong sorta stiff slack’n’whip string.At first i shyed away from them due to the stiffness, but then i manned up to break them in and used it for 3 hours straight. what came out of it was a string that never gained tension, and was silky soft. never lost its bouncy strong nature. if you love slacks and whips and you do not have these. your missing out.
On to the Trilo/poly, i purchased the “gothic kid” color. These string only take about an hour to break in, they are not rough at all, since they are poly of course. its just at the begnning you feel like its too thick for a poly. but yet again i manned up and broke it in. FREAKING AMAZING! the best strings hands down. He put so much attention into these, its ridiculous. Buy a pack of these strings, you wont regret it. they do not fray at all. they keep that sturdiness all day long. They make you feel like your in total control,even for some fast paced trick monsters out there. great strings, sorry for the long review. But it was due XD