This got out of hand quickly...

Some classic throws there

Love the black MG’s since I believe those only came in an anodized form which I find plays better

I need a bigger case! Not in the case is TMBR Baldwin and OD Yelets.

That’s one really nice case. You need more high end plastics though :stuck_out_tongue:

Not only is christmas coming up.
But a new run of Yetis is dropping soon.

Nice man! I was following your thread earlier this year when yo made those titaniums, and always wanted to ask if you had sparked em? If you do you should make us a video.

I have one JUST for sparking. :slight_smile: It keeps me from messing up my Sovereign.

http://instagram.com/p/obrr5ICndr/?modal=true

In the first post, what is that blue delrin throw with the weight rings? Is that one of the custom ones from one of the forum members? I remember seeing a post about them but I can’t remember the member or the website

That spark video was great man. Thanks ;D

Take my credit cards away please! I received all of these today. It was my birthday though…

man, dig the anti-yos!

<3 General Yo

These are my first Gen Yo and Wow! Awesome! Like then better then y YYR.

“Nice Days Work” :wink:

Happy BirthDay

1 Like

Thanks! Your collection is what I am trying to match. :stuck_out_tongue: LOL Seriously I love watching your posts!

1 Like

Well a few more days like this and you’ll have one heck of a collection !! :wink:

I’m also digging on your Spyderco ? She’s a beauty.
I’m the proud owner of a PITS myself. I do love Titanium… ;D

Yeah knives are my job. That is a Spyderco Southard that I made new bronze scales for. They make great stuff and Bali-yo’s are fun too.

Nice! What is the green one? How does it play?

Buggot, that’s a lime stew majesty from general-yo, 1/35 I believe. I know from experience it’s a beast, one of General-Yo’s flagship models.

You Sir, are correct!

Plays awesome too. :slight_smile:

Always wondered about this. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/049b4a4fd6c010a079731b2705ff3247.jpg