This got out of hand quickly...

Not to bad for 8 months… Not shown is my Yelets that is getting custom anodized.

You are out of control son.

1 Like

Bottom row, second from the right. What is that?

A Rally…

I think you mean the other side…

Those are the 2 mini titanium a that Jon made himself (one of them having side- effects!)

oh that’s cool.

Sorry Bout that I did mean the left. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please start making those mini titanium throws. PM me if you’re planning on selling any.

1 Like

I have no plans to sell them until I can get one to perform as well as a regular undersize throw. Right now one of them plays heavy and one plays light. Hopefully I am narrowing in on something good.

Doing it on a manual lathe out of titanium takes a lot of time. It takes about 4-5 hours start to finish.

The one with the Nautilus OD side effect Disk was the first one I made. I will not be making another that uses side effects. It is too difficult to hand machine.

1 Like

awe. The one with se’s looks wicked. Good luck. Hopefully you’ll get everything dialed in.

I can stop anytime… http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/17/dame2yzy.jpg

Some classic throws there

Love the black MG’s since I believe those only came in an anodized form which I find plays better

I need a bigger case! Not in the case is TMBR Baldwin and OD Yelets.

That’s one really nice case. You need more high end plastics though :stuck_out_tongue:

Not only is christmas coming up.
But a new run of Yetis is dropping soon.

Nice man! I was following your thread earlier this year when yo made those titaniums, and always wanted to ask if you had sparked em? If you do you should make us a video.

I have one JUST for sparking. :slight_smile: It keeps me from messing up my Sovereign.

http://instagram.com/p/obrr5ICndr/?modal=true

In the first post, what is that blue delrin throw with the weight rings? Is that one of the custom ones from one of the forum members? I remember seeing a post about them but I can’t remember the member or the website

That spark video was great man. Thanks ;D

Take my credit cards away please! I received all of these today. It was my birthday though…

man, dig the anti-yos!