Throw Rich (TRA) Thread! Post your "loot and yoyos."

Yea it is thats roughly 323 hundread dollars.

I might post up bearings and cpins later we’ll see if I get to it.

Omg this took me about 40 mins unboxing and setting up then snapping a pic then reboxing… :o
THROW RICH ;D

1 Like

^ That looks awesome, that really is throw rich! :wink: Which blue blizzard is that…Gnarwhal?

yep

If it was an Avalanche, I was ready to make your pockets even fatter with a nice offer haha. I have a Gnarwhal too. Nice collection 'yizzo! Throw rich!

lol
I only got the 3 fools gold avalanches…
thanks T.A

Throwing rich today!

http://i.imgur.com/LGXJVVG.jpg

Most of my money resides in the bank & PayPal so I don’t have much in the way of tangible currency. I’ll take a quick pic of my debit card, though ;D

^ Nice pic Links…one more color and that would be a YYE color Draupnir…hmmm.

I’m not sure if you heard of the music artist “Ty Dolla Sign.”  Well, I decided to make a Ti Dollar Sign.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3863/14360689245_0781fa78ff_o.jpgTiDollarSign by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3872/14174217057_b6395af667_o.jpgThrowRichRacks by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3915/14380877013_3030f33504_o.jpgThrowRichRacks by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

I was off the top in a zone in the car today, and I came up with this lyric.  It didn’t make that much sense, but if it’s ringing in my head, I can probably turn it into a song.  I kept saying…

"I’ll make me some money, then bake me a cake,
Cause when it comes to making money…I make no mistakes. "

I figure it will be like baking a cake to celebrate all the bread.  Cake/Bread…get it?  I might roll with that one.  One big bakery type song.  I’ll work that out. 
Peace.

^Thats a lot a loot.

I wonder what some people do for a living to get this kind of cash?? I am curious about you and Stickman for sure!! Maybe just have trustfunds, or maybe you are working hard and have found a great hobby to spend all your extra money on. I know people who have spent several thousands of dollars, but you guys put together would be around 100 thousand!! Its just crazy!!!

^Hmmm…well, the most I’m willing to say, in this setting, is that I am gainfully employed. I honestly believe that a good education (formal or otherwise), hard work (and luck never hurts), contribute to doing well. Yet, I don’t consider myself well-to-do. I’m what I like to call doing “well enough.” I am almost stereotypically “upper middle class.” Having responsibility for no one but myself helps with expenses too. :smiley: Oh, I’m way behind Stickman, but not wasting any time trying to catch up.

“Throw Rich” is a state of mind. I shall post a mission statement of the Throw Rich Alliance in here shortly. Anyone who posts in the thread is waived into the alliance. There will be a Ditch Down and a Throw Rich. Tell me that doesn’t sound good. :wink:

I told the teller at the bank, that I was going to withdraw that money for a photo and then bring it back. So, the money is back in the bank where it belongs. If it wasn’t, it might surely have been spent at NER last weekend. I behaved myself though. ;D

I know it’s rather boring, but that money was actually earned. :stuck_out_tongue: It is very little money to adults, just a lot for you younger folks. This is entertainment.

Signed,
TotalArtist
President and Founder of the Throw Rich Alliance :smiley:

Haha Im sorry if that sounded too personal, I am just a little baffled and was wondering if that 4 grand is something you spend daily, weekly on yoyos and if so you must be making atleast 10-20 grand a week! hahaha. MI was thinki9ng either trust fund or a pro poker player or something like that hahaha. But knowing you wded it from the bank and work hard for a living and its just yourself that explains it a bit more =).

Again I dont mean to be too personal, my friends ask me “dude how do you have 3 grand to spend on yoyos???” So its all relitive I guess =)_.

^ No problem at all, I don’t even spend 5k on yo-yos in six months. Now, I’ve spent that in a year easily…don’t get me wrong. haha. So, no, not daily, weekly, nor monthly. Honestly, I don’t see that much that appeals to me to spend that much anyway. I think I’m right where I want to be with spending. I probably spend 10% of my income on all of my hobbies combined each year.

Hey @TotalArtist, have you ever tried any pictures with your entire collection at once?

Would be a lot of work, but talk about throwing rich…

Yea that would be cool.

You’re definitely onto something. I have to construct two more cases to get everything looking the way I want for a shot like that. It would be at least 12 cases worth of stuff, so it would be hard to see everything in the shot. I’d have to do an overall shot, and then several closeups so you can see each individual throw. So, the end result would be a lot of separate photos, so people can make out what’s there. A view of 12 cases of yo-yos will look like a bunch of little dots haha. I’m going to do it though. I thought of a collection video instead, but that is pretty time consuming, and part 1, part 2 and so on. It’s not so much filming, but editing out stuff that takes a ton of time. :wink:

I will probably remove them from their cases and set them on a long table, less space, might be easier to get in the camera frame…but lots of work putting them back where they belong after it’s done that way.

Yep, definitely a lot of work to take a picture out of their cases, but I’m just picturing a living room where you can’t see the carpet for the yoyos…would be really awesome.

If any of these plans come to fruition, I’ll be there to cheer you on!

This is random, but I had never heard of Ty Dolla Sign until last week at the club Hakkasan here in Vegas. We were there and at about 1:00 AM Ty showed up to do a surprise rap/guest appearance. It was cool but not as cool as 2 hours later when Busta Rhymes surprised everyone and the club went off! It was great.