YoyoFactory Phoenix!

Come stop by to check it out!
5:30 to 7:00 on Saturdays at

Hobby Destination.
2055 North Alma School Road,
Chandler, AZ

Just a nice little yoyo club trying to get started again. Our old location closed so we are relocating. Run by Tyler Severance, who won’t be coming until he comes back from the YYF 80 60 80 tour with Clint Armstrong. Lots of local throwers will be coming too, as well as me.

Anyone in the area should give it a try! Learn some tricks, trade yoyos, and just hang out and have fun.

Or go to AllYoYo from 1 till 3 at Gotham comics or Saturday as well

Or go to both!

True

Does this still go on?

Yessir it does! Tyler will probably be back this week!

Alright sounds good. I moved down here from Washington about 7 months ago don’t know anybody around here that yoyos. Ill try to make it out to it this saturday. Pretty big turn out at these meets?

Not huge, there are about 7 or 8 regulars that are there normally and then some beginning kids. Our old club was big but after it was relocated we haven’t gotten the whole crowd back.

sweet deals anyways

Is that still there?

Yes both are still there

still there?

I don’t know about the club with Tyler, but I know for a fact that the allyoyo club still meets up, because I went to the one this past Monday 8) Just make sure you call Julius before coming down, as sometimes it gets cancelled.

http://www.allyoyo.com/content/p/22/eid/203

Saturdays are from 1pm to 3pm at-

Gotham City Comics
46 West Main Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480) 649-3065

Mondays are from 5pm to 7pm at-

Samurai Comics
1602 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016 US
(602) 265-8886

awesome thank you

Chandler YoYo club: https://www.facebook.com/Chandler-Yoyo-Club-1279451972163999/

Saturdays 5-7

2986 N Alma School Rd. #4, Chandler, AZ 85225. It is the SW corner of Alma School and Elliot in the plaza with Little Caesar’s, Planet Fitness and Burger King.

Club is run by Hunter F.

Clint and Jordan will be doing some yo-yo demos today: Friday, 11/17, 6-7:30pm at the Chandler Community Center. This will be the site of the AZ YoYo Contest 2018. Come on out. 125 E. Commonwealth Ave. Chandler, AZ 85244

NO Chandler YoYO Club on Sat,. Nov. 18.