What are you throwing today?

This 53mm beauty. Zeekio x Twisted Stringz Aftermath Apocalype in Tsunami colorway.

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

44RPM Blues and YYF Too HOT

Sparrow

Orbital

Hattori, edge and MKT

YYR Diffusion

TiPeak & Avalanche today.

Moonshine

Some how I misplaced my Moonshine and I have been wanting to throw it for a while now. However, I am enjoying my Wind Runner.

b/a majesty

YYF ND Ultra. A superb design that you literally have to throw to grasp just how amazing this yoyo is.

And… The Sengoku Hattori. Not the first yoyo to use a ‘cutouts’ design. But any thought that this is a novelty design will quickly melt away as soon as you roll the Hattori down the string. Not sure what Julio eats for breakfast? Or maybe he just wears a Magical thinking cap🤔. But this ‘Mag’ yoyo is nothing ordinary…

2 Likes

Waitin’ for the mailman… ???

I agree with all of the above

Me too ;D

Thank you buddy! Hattori had great reception, ran out in a couple hours. New production is on its way because it seems many people asked for it. hopefully it will be ready by the end of the month.

1 Like

TI-PEAK

Man, things kept coming up and I couldn’t get the money together to get the first release. Hopefully I can afford it when the second batch comes around. I really like what ur doin over there at sengoku!

Veritas Pro

It’s a One Drop day

Second run will hit the shelves around Nov 3rd if things are going as planned. You got some time to save.
I´m glad you like my work! :slight_smile: