Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

I have the cash on hand to make the proto’s btw, you can take their money after they are made and pay me back.

Okay!

Update!

Good News!

We got OD to have them sell us some OD 10 balls for our yoyos!

Thank you to everyone at onedrop!

Also, our gears are finally turning again! Stay tuned to find out more and what’s up the road!

Awesome!

Good Luck With Everything

Wait did you kick jbritter3 out?

He left on his own terms :frowning:

Getting t-shirts designed now, and Capricorn should be ready the week of the 1st-8th, if not the next week.

Cool!

The Capricorn Looks Pretty Interesting I Might Have To Pick One Of These Up

Thanks for the support :wink:

When is NER going to be this year? you said you will be there

Sometime during April is where it has been the last few years. If we make the production runs by then I will bring a few with me, so you can try before you buy.

Looks like a solid design, but why is every new manufacturer insisting on those sharps rims? They’re so uncomfortable in hand and the only reason I got rid of many good yoyos (poor Acrophobia, I wanted to keep you).

Thanks for the input! For our next throw, i’ll be sure to dull those rims a bit :slight_smile:

NEW TROPIC SPINS TUTORIAL FOR BIZZARRO! CHECK IT OUT!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ck5y0iLilg

Thanks! I just noticed the rims. We are going to rounded them out a tad!

Update!!! Look at OG post!

*OP lol

Update!

Capricorn Design has changed! For real this time! No more nub, but instead a flat cup! This gives the yoyo a better look and is great for fingerspins! Also, and a popular demand, we rounded the rims a bit so it won’t hurt when a tight bind comes your way. The yoyo is NOT skinnier than the original, it’s just because of the close up view. Same specs!

Hope you guys enjoy!

We finally got the files in for the Capricorn prototypes! After 18 days of trial and error we finally got it! You guys won’t be disappointed at the end result.