Yo-Yo Avatar Library, by TotalArtist

Well…I’ve been on hiatus in here due to some Flickr drama. They are using a new format. For some reason, all my tiny photos like these will not generate an embed code, and I’m not sure why. More on that later. But, for some bumpage, using Photobucket instead haha:

1. Spinning TooH.O.T…no string.

Wow TA !!

You have been very busy here…
These all look fantastic !! Great Job. :wink:

Maybe someday when my life slows down I can have a little fun creating some of these as well. It seems like I’m more busy now that I’m supposed to be retired than I was when I was working full time.

Anyway, these look fun, and you have once again proven that you really are a “TotalArtist” ;D

Thanks Stickman. I remember when I joined the forum, that I was looking for a yo-yo related avatar. I found a few, but not many unique good ones. I thought it would be cool for YoyoExpert to have it’s own catalog of skill toy related avatars. Just for those who don’t have their own ideas yet.

I hope that you will join in on the fun and offer up a few of your own. I’m looking forward to it. :wink:

Hello TotalArtist! So, I was just wondering about your “Services”. Are you still making the Avatars. If so… I would really apreciate it if you could shrink this down. I have been reduced to Ermegerd, Shreks wife. :wink: I apologize for the necro

^ Sorry, I missed this somehow.

^Thats a really nice lookin avatar Zort will be stylin’

:smiley: No need to apologise! It’s fine.

#Sweg

1 Like

YoyoYakuza just got a makeover. I’m still working over here. :wink:

Thats a cool new look.

Hey TA, I’m thinking I want some yoyofficer on here! Preferably a black and yellow spinning musket?

Hmmm…that would look nice, but I don’t own one, so I’d need a photo to resize it into an avatar. :-\ If anyone has a photo…feel free to post it up. :slight_smile:

Hey TA, could you make this into an avatar?

I just saw this post. I have a black and yellow Musket. I can get on that spinning pic when I get done with work.

Awesome N8. :slight_smile: For Iron_Hayden, let’s see if this size works.

Sweet! Thanks TA!

It seems simple enough to edit the colours afterwards.

Cool, post up when you get done working on that. :smiley:

I dont own a musket or have a good camera. Even if I did, I don’t even care enough to upload my own avatar.

Okay Yoyo, that’s fine.

^ XD…this is fresh idea, never stumbled upon this thread, will have a pic commin soon for you to purty up for me. Great work on all the prev avatars.