I can't throw my yoyo right! I think it's broken!

Maby you should take your yoyo on a romatic getaway to the krispy kreme donught shop And Feed It Some Doughnuts

Go to Australia and see if it works upside down.

your holding the yoyo wrong its upside down make it right side up!

Heres what you gotta do. Give it a Jayyo patent “street satin”. Just rub it on some high quality asphalt and you’ll be good to go.

Or, you could try putting double rims and hubstacks on it.

And if all else fails, make it seem more expensive and put a lot of glitter on it.

1 Like

You’re still having problems with your yoyo? I think it’s time to bring this to the main forums if none of us have been able to help solve this problem. Contact any and all people and business you can think of EXCEPT the store you purchased the yoyo from. That is the only course of action you have left in my opinion.

And I hate to sound like a broken record…but are you sure you used enough lube?

edit
Came back to suggest adding bacon but I see that I already did so 3 weeks ago. I maintain my position. Try adding MORE bacon.

Have you tried putting 3 bearings in with 5 strings on each bearing? And of couse a bottle of thick lube in each bearing- and only the most expensive bearings and strings too. Oh and have you been tightening enough? You’re supposed to tighten your yoyo until you hear a snap.

Make Sure You Add 5 Drops Of Thick Lube To Each Bearing

Oh and that’s only if you want it completely unresponsive.

Yes

If You Want It Responsive Coat The Bearing With Peanut Butter

Why are you putting bearings in your yoyo?

BSHHH! Duh! You don’t need bearings. They just make the yoyo grind a bit better.

If all else fails, throw a sleeper into mount doom for 33.3 seconds.

no that’s not try there supposed to go on the spikes and nipples of the Yoyo to make them awesome hubstacks duh!

Dont Forget To add Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter Makes Everything Better

oh and I bet that Yoyo is dirty take it for a swim in a local pond or something to fix it.

Yea Make Sure TO Scrub It with some Sea Weed Too

Then deep fry it, smother it in chocolate, serve in a cheeserburger for 50 cents with some fries. Viola, it’s fixed. ;D

20% of the time, this works every time.

then serve it with a side of bacon!

Yes Like At least 3 Pieces Of Bacon

don’t forget it has to be from some rare pig in the amazon jungle that only comes out at night and only eats flak seed.