I can't throw my yoyo right! I think it's broken!

Is this real?
http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx2/Buddyjim/Untitled-2_zpsdb8153f5.jpg

Also add more air horn

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!

Here’s what you need to do to fix the Yoyo

1. Drench the whole entire Yoyo in acetone
  2. Sit on the Yoyo so the Yoyo can dry this may be painful
  3. Change the string the material of the string should be plastic and rubber based so it works
  4. Put the in a envelope
  5. Mail the Yoyo to me
  6. When you receive your Yoyo back make it’s bed to make it feel better since it was away from you for so long.

Maybe once you makes it’s bed it’ll sleep badum tss

buddy jim stop posting my yoyo is broke

it brak wen u ran it over

NO EXCUSES MAN! Fix that yoyo. sit on it then envelope, then acetone then new string then new bearing. Call it Irene.

Maybe it needs a shave? Try that

Yes That Should work

How about you make an NFL Football and secure the yoyo inside. Then, when Super Bowl IL comes around, they use that football. If either Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Colin Kaepernick, or Cam Newton touches it, the yoyo will magically be fixed. Now, if Marshawn Lynch or Russel Wilson gets a hold of it first, then your yoyo is permanently broken and you are cursed to 700 years (or the rest of your life; whichever comes last) of bad luck.

I like how you put three of the quarter backs who DIDNT win the Super Bowl.

Maby you should take your yoyo on a romatic getaway to the krispy kreme donught shop And Feed It Some Doughnuts

Go to Australia and see if it works upside down.

your holding the yoyo wrong its upside down make it right side up!

Heres what you gotta do. Give it a Jayyo patent “street satin”. Just rub it on some high quality asphalt and you’ll be good to go.

Or, you could try putting double rims and hubstacks on it.

And if all else fails, make it seem more expensive and put a lot of glitter on it.

1 Like

You’re still having problems with your yoyo? I think it’s time to bring this to the main forums if none of us have been able to help solve this problem. Contact any and all people and business you can think of EXCEPT the store you purchased the yoyo from. That is the only course of action you have left in my opinion.

And I hate to sound like a broken record…but are you sure you used enough lube?

edit
Came back to suggest adding bacon but I see that I already did so 3 weeks ago. I maintain my position. Try adding MORE bacon.

Have you tried putting 3 bearings in with 5 strings on each bearing? And of couse a bottle of thick lube in each bearing- and only the most expensive bearings and strings too. Oh and have you been tightening enough? You’re supposed to tighten your yoyo until you hear a snap.

Make Sure You Add 5 Drops Of Thick Lube To Each Bearing

Oh and that’s only if you want it completely unresponsive.