(The awesome crocostring logo made with the great skills of Legyoyo)
BST Thread -> -> -> http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=70691
Reviews! Many more to come:
Jbritter3's review! http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=70976
Greg P's review! http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=71546
GoCrazyForYoyo's review! http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=71681
Crocostrings is an up and coming string buisness run by myself, crococorey, on the yoyoexpert forums. This thread is the place where I will post any news or updates with crocostrings.
My types of strings!
1. A very very whippy polyester string called "Cat O' nine tails" because of the whip of the same name. The cat o' nine tails is a kind of whip used throughout history. I will call this string "Cat tails" because its original name is quite long.
2. A thicker version of "Cat o' nine tails" called "Fat cat o' nine tails". Again, I will call this string "Fat cat tails" because of its long original name.
3. A super soft nylon string called "Fantasy chords" because they are so soft that you will feel as if you are in a fantasy when you are using them.
4. A thicker version of fantasy chords called "Fat fantasy chords". These strings bind a bit tighter than regular fantasy chords, yet have a higher snag risk. Just like any fat version of a string.
5. A soft polyester/nylon blend called "Marshmallows" because just like marshallows, these strings are cheap to buy, and are so yummy! They are also soft like a marshmallow.
List of testers!
Greg P R
And last but most definetely not least... Mr. Andrč Boulay of yoyoexpert.
Keep an eye on this thread! I am expecting it to have alot of activity in the next few months.
Have a croco day!