digital strands official thread

Well the time has come and digital strands is now taking orders.

All strings are hand made by me. They are made of 100% polyester. They are some of the smoothest playing strings I have ever used. The tension is great. plays great for slacks and whips. Binding is great as well. Make for great unresponsive play and will handle what ever string trick you may throw at it.

You will not be disappointed.
Check us out on Facebook @ Facebook.com/digitalstrands

Strings are available in red, green, orange, purple, black and teal. All colors come with a splash of white unless specified upon order.

Strings available are slick 6, slick 8 and mini for those small throws you may have

10 packs. $6
25 packs. $12
50 packs. $20
100 packs. $30

Shipping is free for 10 and 25 packs. And it’s $5 for 50 and 100 packs.

Website coming soon. Email me for order. I am accepting pay pal. You can email me at anivay@gmail.com

More pics

A couple more

well guys the digital strands string co. website is officially up. Head on over and take a look.

www.digitalstrans.co

Hello, can you please tell me the difference between slick 6 and slick 8? Also, can you please tell me what the colors of the strings are in the picks you posted above? I checked out your website but there’s a lot you posted here that aren’t on there. Thanks!

Hey Thanks for the questions first off. Since I made thus thread there have been a few changes. It is 6 and 7. That is the difference of thickness. One has 6 wraps of thread and the other has 7 wraps. And the skinny is 5 wraps. The reason you see more here than on the site is because I have more to load. Amid there is something you want like a color combination or you want to create your own custom combination there is a section for that too. I hope that answered your queetions

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and the clarification. By chance, do you do half and half orders? i.e. A 10 pack of strings, half being slack 6 and the other half slack 7?

Yes I can do them How ever you want. It is completely customizable. The only thing that stays the same is the length. It is 54". It’s all you to you How you want it.