Aquarius by YoYoJam

I’ve had a red Aquarius for the past month and just absolutely love it, so here is my review:

Features
Skill Level: Beginner to Expert (YoYoJam say intermediate, but this was my first yoyo and really easy to use)
YoYo Shape: String Trick (Wide Gap)
YoYo Material: Polycarbonate/Rubber
Bearing: Small Bearing
YoYo Weight: 77 grams
Outer Diameter: 2.94 inches
Yo-Yo Width: 1.86 inches
Cap Diameter: 1.64 inches
Response Type: Standard
Axle Size: AQ Axle
Gap Type: Adjustable

Styles of Play
1A: 4 out of 5
2A: 2 out of 5
3A: 3 out of 5
4A: 5 out of 5
5A: 4 out of 5

Just amazing for string tricks, offstring, and counterweight play, this yoyo might soon become your favorite. With a butterfly shape, landing it on the string couldn’t be any easier! Super easy to learn with for 1a and 4a! With it’s polycarbonate and rubber duo, drop’s won’t harm your yoyo one bit while you learn offstring. It will spin for at least 5 minutes, too! This is truly a wonderful creation by Hironori Mii. You can purchase it here for $22.50 or from YoYoJam’s official site for $25. I personally have no complaints against it.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message or post in this topic.

-Mitchell

I was thinking about getting this and i wasnt sure, but you have just sealed the deal! i am definately going to get this yoyo asap!!! Thanks for the review.

Connor

They are great for 4a, but I find them way to large for 1a.

I agree with Michal

what do you recomend for 4a An aquarious or a big yo?

If you’ve never done it before, bigyo, if you have done it before, aqua.

just correcting you on this one , the aquarius has the smallest gap by yoyojam, and the response type is a tight gap response