Helppppppp!!!!!!

I can not get the stripped axle out if a yoyo for anything!one side is stripped the other side is not and I can’t get it out to replace it!!! Help

you should kiss it

1 Like

I’m trying to fix it a guy sent me it to repair

Stick it in the freezer for 30 mins then try with pliers…

Ok I’ll try that^^^^

It may help to know what yoyo it is in. Some brands use a thread-locker on those threads so the axle never comes out.

It’s a yoyo-officer brave

The freezer thing didn’t work

Sorry it’s a AYCE

Did you charge him?

I find it hilarious that you put an ad up offering these services and you are basically asking us how to get the job done.

Tell you what, give me 25% of your salary and I will give you your answer. :smiley:

Lol. Gotta give him credit for having the nerve to learn on other people’s throws. He’s placing himself liable for the outcome. I wouldn’t do it but I’m also a tad bit older/wiser :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Just messing. Good luck and hope you know how to retap/rethread.

I know how to do it he said it was just axle stripped it was the axle itself that is not the yoyo and I practiced on my yoyo before snd friends yoyos that needed to be fixed

1 Like

And yet the thread is named helppppp?!?

My offer still stands btw :wink:

The payment was a yoyo

Use pliers or a monkey wrench.how much did the yoyo cost because if it was not alot I suggest telling your friend that it cannot be fixed.the other thing I think you should do is to search the forum and see how other people got there axle out because a stuck axle looks like a problem alot of people have.

I’m thinking it’s cross-threaded and locked in place, or otherwise it’s a thread locker glue being used.

Is the axle being presented to you with the hex hole accessible? If so, use the appropriate tool to try to loosen it. If not, use the double-nut method to avoid stripping the axle. Feel free to use that with or without the freezer method.

If those don’t work, you can try something more drastic, but if you can’t re-tap, you might want to quit now.

I usualy use an alan wrench to get my axels out